Thursday, July 26, 2007

nerdcore

I'm back. I been busy. For those who read this and don't know, I no longer work for Pete's. Been a long time coming. And while I didn't leave on bad terms at all and will miss the benefits (medical, dental, 401k, etc), I am super stoked to be where I am now. I just literally could not roll one more fucking burrito or pour one more pitcher of "silver soda"/"C L smooth"/"diet coors"/"colorado koolaid". And it's nice to be out of the suburbs. The places like Centennial, Greenwood Village, etc. are exactly what sucks about America; capitalism, white people, Jesus, strip malls, TGIFridays, Starbucks, SUVs, more white people, plastic surgery, trophy wives, Bush voters, what-have-you. These people of course are completely oblivious to their suckitude. You go your way I'll go my own.

Too lazy to report right now, so let's just nerd out for a minute. Since I work only nights now, I have a lot more free time during the day...and unfortunately today I spent the last hour looking at all this nonsense on the internet. So before I go outside and enjoy the 80 degree weather, here are some links to keep you busy.

This is the preview for the mysterious 1-18-08 movie we all saw before Transformers.

Now down the rabbit hole...
Ethan Haas Cloverfield Diaries (where I found all this shit).
Official site.
Ethan Haas Was Right.
Ethan Haas Was Wrong.
ABZ 3293.
Slusho(?).
Hanso(???).
Huh? What the fuck is going on? I love how the internet has taken nerd shit to the next level. This is exactly why I like LOST too, so JJ Abrams must be doing something right. And Hanso is somehow involved in this shit? Killage. Now who wants a slusho?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home