Friday, May 18, 2007

a list

I was thinking, here on the eve of the big Tim Tom release show, how lucky I have been in my life to share the stage with some of the most talented and creative people Colorado has to offer...and I just thought I would make a list, a running tally. Not just share a stage with but actually be a part of a performing musical project with. And yeah, I am fucking bragging. Without further ado...

John Alexander
Donald Sawyer
Scott Longman
Erik Whaley
Andrew Vastola
Adam Lancaster
Gregg Rosenthal
Robbie Kalinowski
Tommy Monette
Chip Dziedzic
Matthew Hergenreter
Justin Hackl
Chris Fogal
Matt Van Leuven
Forrest Bartosch
Mike Herrera
Ryan Kelly
Josh Friedman
Tim Cleary
Jason Walker
Ryan Suma
Peter Glenn
Kacey Johansing
Sean Foreman
Dave Barker
Ian O'Daughtry

1 Comments:

Blogger 1,000 LB Gorilla said...

ha. take me off that list.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home