Friday, September 22, 2006

more ways to waste your time online

Click here now to watch live shows from about a million of your favorite bands playing in Amsterdam. These Arms Are Snakes, Isis, Bright Eyes, the Good Life, Girls Against Boys, Arcade Fire, Open Hand, Spoon, the Dears, Andrew Bird...do yourself a favor...check this shit out. The video is even seperated out by song.

Did I mention I am officially in love with Sufjan Stevens? A review of his 9/16 show in Austin is due up soon. Until then, enjoy this...his new song "Majesty Snowbird". Between this and "Lord God Bird", I am totally hoping for an avian-themed record from the Soofs, preferably before July of next year.


I also had an epiphany about something...more on that later too...I am entirely too busy watching "Cruise Yourself" to expound on anything right now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, Flyingcobrashark totally scooped you on this way back in July.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home