Sunday, July 16, 2006

three things.

1. Is this not the music nerd's dream show? This is day 2 of the Pitchfork Fest, July 30th in Chicago.

1:00 Tapes ‘n Tapes
1:30 Danielson
2:00 Jens Lekman
2:35 The National
3:30 Liars
4:20 Aesop Rock & Mr. Lif
5:10 Mission of Burma
6:10 Devendra Banhart
7:10 Yo La Tengo
8:10 Spoon
9:10 Os Mutantes

Oops. Better bring the diapers.

2. I know I am getting older because nowadays a night of drinking=gnarly heartburn. Thanks Rolaids for making my mouth taste like even more shit than it already does after a night spent swilling Stoli Blueberry pres.

3. I fucking love Aziz Ansari. I just had to imbed this. He is also doing one at the Pitchfork opening night party at the Metro (with Eugene Mirman and the JOGGERS! Jealous yet?).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home