Wednesday, July 12, 2006

100 shows update.

Since my last post I've been kinda slacking.

3oh3!/Signal to Noise/Facing New York/the Photo Atlas
Metal Hearts/William Elliott Whitmore/Murder by Death
As Tall As Lions/the Junior Varsity
Russian Circles/Mono/Pelican
the Sleeping/I Am the Avalanche/Halifax/Bayside
Mayday/Wreckonize/Ugly Duckling/the Procussions/Aceyalone
the BOD/In Case You're Curious/Murder Comes In Rows/3oh3!/Grace Gale
Authority Zero/Against All Authority
Everything Absent or Distorted/Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin/SOUND team
In Fair Verona/The Axe That Chopped The Cherry Tree
the Life There Is
the Photo Atlas/Russian Circles/Criteria/the Appleseed Cast
Jonbenet
Motorhome

As of right now, I have seen the Photo Atlas and Signal the most this year. I expect to being seeing more of Atlas, but not so much of Signal (they're off recording their full-length for Eyeball). I have lots of little anecdotes about all these shows...maybe at the end of the year I will write up some sort of year-in-review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home