Saturday, July 15, 2006

my hips enjoy wedge salads

After getting home from another exciting night getting frat boys and hot chicks with douchbags wasted, I came home and tried to finish the massive road soda I took with me. I watched Young Guns on TBS or something, and during commercials flipped it to VH-1, where I saw this video

Okay, yeah, she's hot and everything, but girl's voice sounds like some kind of Cher-esque retard vocoder. It just doesn't appeal to me, I'm more concerned with the bubble in her throat then the verity of said hips. Then Wyclef comes out and does his dumb talk-sing thing with really generic lyrics like
Hey Girl, I can see your body moving
And it's driving me crazy
And I didn't have the slightest idea
Until I saw you dancing

Boooring. Still waiting for the JT 'Sexy Back' video...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home