Monday, January 22, 2007

automatic.


Duh. Not like I could afford to go (saving up for one of these), but what a line-up. Bjork, JMC, Arcade Fire, Spank Rock, Against Me!, Ratatat, Silversun Pickups, Lily 'FUCKING' Allen...boy it'd be a do one...although didn't I swear off outdoor festivals? Tickets on sale Saturday. You should buy me one. I am a great festival partner, my man-bag is Prada and will hold all your crap.

On another note, I'm all warm inside after a long day at school. I have a delicious sangwich in front of me, Melo's back, and the new Of Montreal is playing. Life is pretty good.

1 Comments:

Blogger weenie said...

if, and i mean if you go, *wink* you might as well go straight from the indio desert to the vegas desert for the big 3-0. you could possibly make back what you spent. oh, my aunt lives in palm springs. im just sayin.

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home