Tuesday, March 27, 2007

fuck tuesdays


Yes But No But Yes has a great bit about 15 unintentionally funny comic panels. Its pretty hilarious; the website has some gold on it too. It's fun running into a new website with tons of new ways to completely procrastinate writing a stupid paper about something.




I survived birthday week somehow. On my forearm to the left you will find a list of all drinks consumed by yours truly on Friday, March 23rd. Thanks to all who made appearances, etc. We had a right good time. Saw TV on the Radio, the Thermals, and the Photo Atlas, hung out with the world's drunkest band Ratatat (seriously, dude could barely stand up), and ate massive amounts of Pho. I appreciate every one of my team from the bottom of my parts.

THAT. JUST. HAPPENED- YOU KNOW IT- AAAAAAAAAAAA- YOU KNOW IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home