Monday, October 30, 2006

need new music?

The Thermals "Pillar of Salt"

They are on tour now with Cursive. See them if you like fun. If you are part of the 303 contingent in NYC for CMJ, they are playing the Brooklyn Vegan showcase at Fantana's on Friday the 3rd.

SOUND team "Born to Please"

Movie Monster will find itself in my top ten records of the year. An incredibly original and amazing debut. Also an incredibly talented and creative band. Here is a promo interview they put together themselves for SXSW this past year.

And of course, the famous Pitchfork incident.

SOUND team is playing at the Bluebird this Wednesday with Sparta and As Tall As Lions. Should be an amazing show...the show seems tailor-made for me and Matt Furfs. We'll see you there...buy us High Life. Cans.

1 Comments:

Blogger flyingcobrashark said...

I heard a rumor you don't like The Shins. I feel sorry for your mother. When the new album comes out (which I already have because I'm totally connected in the music industry) and you hear that shit in some hot chick's car you're trying to have sex with and you're like "Hey, what is this?" and she goes "Oh, it's the new Shins." You're gonna go "Fucking Stephen. That motherfucker was right again, just like he always is. Damn him. Damn him and his rugged masculinity and schoolboy charms."
P.S. I love you.

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home