Tuesday, December 19, 2006

soup! there it is

Justin Timberlake is a badass. He is the best host that SNL has had in a while. From youveseenitamilliontimes Dick In A Box, to this

he really knows how to do one.

And he gained hipster appeal according to Pitchfork because "My Love" was their number one single of 2006. And let's face it, that song is the shit- the synth hook is dope. The first time I heard it was through GVSB (not the band) and I heard it in mash-up format. I was a fan of Justified and I enjoy FutureSex/LoveSounds as well. Fuck off.

If I could dance like this I would be smashing tons of ass too.


Oh, duh

2 Comments:

Blogger scott longman said...

i don't know who's stealing my act more... Kramer or JT...

5:49 AM  
Blogger January said...

Maybe all you need is some over-sized gloves and shoes?

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home